Video 2

2 February 2013

Two videos in a week at TwoPeas! It is exceptional but I volunteered to step in for Amy Heller and I really loved the Scrap you Stash idea. I have WAY TOO MUCH stash so any excuse for using it, is good. I decided to focus on stamping. I do get my stamps out but not really as much as I should. I used several techniques. You can read more about it here.
Ma dernière page et vidéo de twopeasinabucket! Dans la série SCRAP YOUR STASH il s'agit d'utiliser le matériel que nous avons déjà. J'ai mis mes tampons à l'honneur.






SUPPLIES (for a full list of supplies and alternatives visit the 2peas store HERE):



4 comments :

cat123 said...

ouahhhhhhhhhhh sublime, j'adore ce mélange de papier qui paraît non étudié !!! superbe !!

Leanne said...

so much amazing detail! Thanks for sharing!

N@thie said...


très belle mise en page, j'adore!!!
Merci pour le partage et pour l'execice de scrap.

Unknown said...

Merci Lilith pour les techniques que tu nous montres et bravo pour cette belle page !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs