Video time: Scraptastic Kit club

31 May 2013

Hi there! I managed to find some time to squeeze in a layout and film it too. I used the After the Storm kit and its add on from Scraptastic Kit Club. I am really loving this month's kits and enjoy creating with them every month. Can't wait for the June kit to arrive. I hope you like the video. If you want to see all my videos feel free to visit my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Lilithsscrapbooking and with the summer videos coming soon, you might want to subscribe. That way you won't miss any of the videos!! 





SUPPLIES:


2 comments :

Diana Waite said...

oh I love what you did with the mist on the background--LOVELY layout!

Françoise said...

Coucou, une fois de plus c'est une très jolie page, avec de belles découpes (tu t'amuses bien avec), bravoooo, bisette et bon week-end

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs