December Moments mini book

1 November 2013

This month at TwoPeas the Garden Girls are sharing their holiday albums. They have done wonders and each of them inspires me.
I have been doing a December Daily for the last three years but the daily part of it is really hard. Just like with PL this year I decided to make a December memories album which captures memories and highlights of December and not necessarily daily memories. I went with a small mini book design using lots of pockets and some 4*6 blank pages for my photos. I really love this format
and I'm sure I'll fill it up this December.






SUPPLIES:



6 comments :

Françoise said...

Coucou, j'adore ces papiers... j'en ai commandé, ils sont vraiment chouettes et inspirants ! bravo pour cette belle préparation, bisette et bon week-end

Lindart said...

Beautiful! Love all the layers!

craftykellyj said...

Gorgeous gorgeous mini! I love the unique color combo. I'm going to pin this for future inspiration!

Funky Finds said...

Sooooo beautiful!

Carole Pillon said...

Quel magnifique album... tout y est superbe ! Très inspirant, une magnifique collection que tu as eu plaisir à scraper, ça se voit.

Mey said...

Oh j'adore ce mini! Ca change des couleurs traditionnelles de Noël!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs