Happy Thanksgiving

28 November 2013

To all those who celebrate. Even though we don't do anything special on Thanksgiving in Belgium (it is a American celebration) I do love the idea of expressing what one is thankful for. I am thankful  for for my family and friends. My life is such a wonderful one and I am truly grateful for it.

Is it only me or is it nearly December. I have the funny feeling time goes by so much faster when you get older. I remember being bored as a teenager. I haven't had that feeling in YEARS. At least I am having fun and I am happy.

I have a couple of things to show you today. First of all a layout I made using digital products from TwoPeas. I got out my circle punches again and went for something simple. Enjoy and


SUPPLIES:





Then there is this layout made for my class at POP&COLOURS. You can still sign up here and the forum will be open until October 2014.


SUPPLIES:




1 comment :

Lou said...

both are stunning pages..it's been a long time since i cut my photos into circles....i'd forgotten how good it looks.

I've been catching up on your blog lilith, such wonderful and inspiring creations x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs