All Glitz and Gold

30 January 2014

This week it is sparkling on the Glitz Design blog. I loved the gold theme we had to work with. As I didn't have lots of time to work on this assignment I didn't overthink it and just went with the flow. I love how it turned out. Simple, light, bright and I am pretty happy with the photo taken by my four year old. I am starting to love seeing myself in pictures. It has made me see past all the things I disliked as they make me so different and unique. Never forget to take pictures of yourself. 

SUPPLIES:


8 comments :

Andrea said...

this is a wonderful page and the photo of you is fab-- so carefree! Love it!

Andrea said...

this is a wonderful page and the photo of you is fab-- so carefree! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout and such a beautiful photo of you! The dreamcatcher adds such a perfect touch here!

Leanne in CA said...

Love this! Great light color and a fun layout. Thanks for sharing! Awesome picture by a 4 year old too. Have a fabulous weekend!!

Unknown said...

Encore une page magnifique ! Je suis vraiment fan de ton scrap !

Lynn McG.-E. said...

Lilith, this is a beautiful layout, as always. So light and free and full of fun and life.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I really like the large embellishment next to the photo.

Lea Lawson said...

This layout is so pretty, Lilith!! I love your use of Wild & Free...and the SC gold glitter stars are a perfect addition!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs