Long time no scrap

6 September 2015

It has been a while since I posted something. In August I did scrapbook but mostly for my next class and BigPictureClasses and for Esprit Scrapbooking. Creating has to stay fun so as long as I don't feel the need I don't force myself. Yesterday I felt the need to sit and create and that is exactly what I did. I enjoyed myself and just created because I wanted to. I missed that feeling of freedom. 
Here are two pages I made. The first using Hip kits and the second with items that were lying on my desk. 
I used my sizzix butterfly punch on this layout just because I like butterflies. 

Have a wonderful Sunday and see you soon.

2 comments :

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Love these layouts Lilith!

Anna Uhras said...

This pages are gorgeous Lilith!!! I love to take a peak in here now and then to see your work. You share not only beautiful art, you even give me your wise way of doing your life. I feel encourage ♡ bless you xo Anna ♡

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs